For the most part, I’m fairly satisfied with my current cloth diaper stash. I have what I love, and I love what I have. What I don’t love I’ve tucked away to keep for the sake of science. Every now and then, something new comes into the cloth diaper marketplace, and its time to try it. The most recent #tryallthediapers moment is the new Best Bottom Heavy Wetter AIO.
This post is not sponsored. This post does contain affiliate links. Purchases from these links provide a kickback to me, your friendly cloth diaper blogger.
The Best Bottom Heavy Wetter AIO was released WEEKS ago, but finally after many LONG MONTHS waiting, hit the shelves at CozyBums Diapers in Prince George. I made a special trip just for it. I choose This Little Piggy because it was the cutest.
We’ve only had it on the bum once, yesterday. But here’s my 5 First impressions of the Best Bottom AIO:
- Craftsmanship feels subpar: I’ve noticed a small tear in the bamboo fabric of my Best Bottom AIO. I’m torn on whether to complain.
- Meh Bamboo: In my cloth diaper opinion, there are two types of bamboo – GOOD bamboo and meh bamboo. This is meh bamboo. It feels loose, cheap, and flimsy.
- Awesome Sizing: The Best Bottom AIO is a closer size and shape to the Best Bottom Bigger. This is awesome. It means it fit my 32 pound toddler one snap down.
- Fluff Bum: This picture might look trim, but I did find we had a rather fluffy tush in the back.
- More Experimenting Needed: One wear isn’t enough to give anymore thoughts and opinions on this diaper. The Meh bamboo might rock at absorbency, and the fluff bum might have been from a bad first fit. We will wash it up and keep trying.
Since we are causally potty-training my toddler, he took off the diaper after a small pee and then asked for a new diaper after finishing his pee in the toilet. Potty Training is going. I hate cleaning up pee and I feel like my toddler wants to leave his mark wherever we go.
Want to try a Best Bottom AIO? Shop any of my affiliates for the latest and greatest.
CozyBums Diapers (Canada)
Kelly’s Closet (USA)
Diaper Junction (USA)