As International Babywearing Week comes to an end, I thought I’d take a moment to reflect on some of the amazing experiences I’ve had babywearing. There are so many things babywearing lets me do, but as travel junkie, I’m thrilled that Babywearing lets me go places. Sure, I could have brought a stroller, but strollers are bulky and cumbersome when taking these adventures.
- Rome. While our stroller tackled the cobblestone exceptionally well, nothing beats tackling steps, public transportation, and bustling museums better than a wrap.
- Pompeii. Ancient streets weren’t made for strollers, so the only way to explore Pompeii with a baby carrier.
- Parliament Buildings of Canada. Tackling a museum tour is just easier if you can be hands free with a snuggly baby on your body.
- Nisga’a Memorial Lava Beds. Even the best all terrain stroller would hate the lava beds. This stunning landscape is a must see and worth the adventure.
- Whale Watching in Prince Rupert. I might not recommend whale watching, but if you do, taking your baby carrier to make the adventure a little more easy-going.
Where’s the best place you’ve tackled babywearing? Let me know how Babywearing lets you see more and do more in the comments below.
Let me know how Babywearing lets you see more and do more in the comments below. Don’t forget to check out the Tula Free To Grow giveaway on my Facebook page, the Chimparoo Giveaway from earlier this month, and an Exclusive Canadian giveaway of a Soul Sling!