I absolutely love connecting with cloth diaper bloggers every single month and I was excited to read and share content from March from all of the amazing bloggers talking about cloth diapers. With April being a time for spring, the Great Cloth Diaper Change, and Earth Day, I look forward to all of the great cloth diaper related content of April (or the months past). Thinking ahead, May brings the 2018 Flats & Handwashing Challenge hosted by Cloth Diaper Revival, go check it out.
Best of March
As with each of the months prior, I’ll showcase some of the best loved blogs from last month. Don’t forget to go back and check out all the additions to the link up and show a little love with a comment, stumble, tweet, facebook share, Instagram shout out, Pinterest Pin, or what have you becasue this is about building community.
March had the most eyes and clicks of any month yet! I know this project seems tiny but share with your friends and encourage them to check out this little Blog Hop for Cloth Diaper Content.
It’s no secret, I’m a serious fan girl of Modern Bottom Babies and her March post was a fan favourite all around! Read the blurb below and then click the link to finish the article. I love her no frills, keep it simple approach to cloth diapering. Follow her on Instagram.
Active Bubbly Mom also shared some great insights into things we dont think about before we start cloth diapering. This helpful post caught a fair amount of attention and love and seems like jsut the right fit for everyone thinking about starting cloth diapers.
Last but not least, the most helpful is Hampers & Hiccups for sharing how to replace diaper elastics! Have you taken on this daunting task? Maybe like me you have a pile of repair diapers and you just needed this little encouragement that it could be done! Find her on Twitter.
Cloth Diaper Link Up Rules
Every good link up party as rules, but I like to keep ours simple.
- Share only cloth diaper related content (this can include potty training, elimination communication, reusable menstrual products, cloth diaper reviews, wash routine advice, general cloth diapering tips, and any relevant topics).
- Max 3 Pieces a Month from within the last 90 days. Lets keep the content new and fresh.
- From the 5th to the End: The Link Party will go live here every month on the 5th. It will stay open until the end of the month.
- Sharing is Caring – The best parties are about conversation and connection, so don’t leave a link without checking another. Comment, Pin, Stumble, Tweet, Share, link back, or any other ideas on your favourite posts from the month.
- Follow & Like Me and I’ll return the favour. Leave me a comment to say you’ve done so and I’ll track it down.
- Optional: Sign up below to receive a reminder once a month to join in and connect with other cloth diaper bloggers