This is where you can find all of my posts and ramblings of my bunionette surgery. I had a bunionette surgery on my left foot in May of 2019 and planning on having the right foot in 2020.
These posts are about my struggle with bunions, my journey to having the surgery and thoughts during and after my recover of bunion surgery. Bunionette surgery and bunion surgery are different but the same. Many people just have bunion surgery or have both. I don’t have bunions on my big toe. I just have them on my little toes and they cause me a good amount of misery on the daily.
- Mama Has Bunions
- I hate my Shoes
- Winter is hard when you can’t play in the snow.
- Waiting for Surgery
- We Have a Surgery Date!
Prepping? — Things I needed for Bunion Surgery
Left Bunionette Surgery
The left foot was operated May 6, 2019.
- Bunion Surgery Tomorrow!
- 5 Days Post Op – 5 Things Nobody Told Me about Bunion Surgery
- 4 Weeks Post Op: Just Because I’m Good…
- 6 Weeks Post Op – Into Shoes we Go
Right Bunionette Surgery
The right foot was operated on December 11, 2019
- One Week Post Op
- One Month: Summer or Winter Surgery?
- Five Months Post Op – Inflammation Continues, Still healing