This post contains affiliate links. This product was purchased by me for the love of cloth diaper science.
Did you know? I LOVE ALL IN ONE DIAPERS. Serious. They are my favourite. My stash is mostly Blueberry Simplex, SmartBottoms 3.1, GroVia AIO, Bummi’s AIO, and BumGenius Elemental. So I’m completely boggled on why I tried the Easy Peasies pocket first. That was a rookie mistake. I should have tried the Easy Peasies Ready Use Diaper.
Easy Peasies is a pretty rad Canadian company. Based out of New Brunswick, there products are made here in Canada! I can’t get nearly excited enough for this. I love supporting local.
Easy Peasies Ready Use Design
The Easy Peasies Ready Use diaper is an All In One cloth diaper. This means its everything you want rolled into one bundle. No need to stuff, its just a grab and go diaper. The Ready Use is a ruffle-style diaper similar to an AppleCheeks or AMP pocket diaper. A unique concept in the All In One cloth diaper market. Ruffles are found on the legs and the back.
This diaper is a convenient one size diaper, rated from 6-40lbs. It offers a 3×4 rise settings with a double hip snap, and cross over snaps; providing ultimate versatility in sizing.
Inside you’ll find the resemblance of the pocket diaper diaper. With buttery soft stay dry micro fleece and an inner ruffle, four layers of hemp and microfibre are sewn into the centre padding of the diaper. It’s squishy to the touch.
The above absorbency and micro fleece inner form a pocket. With a fair size back opening, the Easy Peasies Ready Use diaper provides an option for additional absorbency where needed. Choose to stuff it with what works for you use, or use the provided hemp booster.
Every Easy Peasies Ready Use diaper comes with a hemp booster that can snap into the back of the pocket, stuff it in, or lay on top. this gives you both additional absorbency, as well as the option to kick the stay dry.
Things to Love.
- ABSORBENCY: So I might be hating on microfibre, but this diaper is freaking thirsty. My toddler never got anywhere close to soaking it, and I was beginning to wonder why… and when I took my pitcher of water to it, and it greedily soaked up a full 10 oz of water. That’s like at max capacity and super impressive for an AIO, which usually peak out around 8oz. And then there is the additional hemp booster, which is trim and effective at making this easily one of the thirstiest All In One cloth diapers on the market.The Easy Peasies Ready Use is a PERFECT AIO for anyone with a moderate to heavy wetter out there who just wants to use an All In One cloth diaper.
- Fit & Sizing: The Ready Use diaper fits very similar to the pocket diaper. It nicely fit on my chunky 29lb toddler, with a wide array of sizing options for any sized babies.
- Long wings to get nice and big for the super chunks.
- Four rise settings for the ultimate rise fit options.
- Great Tush! While I might pick on the fluff of this diaper, overall, it does give a nice trim tush for my toddler! Its absolutely adorable on him.
- I never had any Dad fail’s when I tasked my husband with trying out this cloth diaper.
- Cross Over Snaps: I love cross over snaps for rolling up dirty diapers into my bag. There also awesome for getting a nice fit on smaller babies (we’ll try this feature out with our next little!).
- Pocket Function: The Easy Peasies Ready Use pocket is perfect for adding more absorbency, including if you want to use the provided snap in hemp booster.
- Pocket insides are also awesome because it’s super easy to deal with poop (no loops).
- Inner Ruffles: Inner ruffles are awesome. I can’t think of any other diaper that has this feature (besides other Easy Peasies products), but they truly do an AMAZING job at keeping the poop contained and controlled. And so far, I haven’t had any issues with it washing out of the ruffled stitching.
Things not to Love.
- Microfibre: I’m pretty much always a “Debbie Downer” when it comes to microfibre in diapers. I wish it wasn’t there. 🙂
- Bulk & Fluff: I found this diaper *slightly* bulky. It’s not as bulky as the Bummi’s All In One, but not nearly as neat and trim as other All In One Diapers. It’s kind of on the fluffy side of life. Not enough to truly it break it for me.
- Serged Belly: This is also another “not to love” moment for me. I personally prefer diapers with a PUL tummy panel. I find it helps reduce wicking (especially since I do love a good diaper shirt). While I never have had any wicking or leaks out the front, this makes me overly anxious overtime we get dressed to go out.
Love it More
Love the Easy Peasies Ready Use cloth diaper even more by picking one up from Cozy Bums Diapers today! Now’s the time to try it before its gone. Rumour has it the Ready Use is up for retirement early 2017.
Sure I had a few nitpick moments back there, but this diaper is pretty awesome. You’ll definitely want one. And how can you pass up the vibrant colours and patterns Easy Peasies has to offer?
But don’t worry, we’ve got a few more Easy Peasises products to give a try this year – stay tuned for newborn lil squish and the Dry Nights diaper!