This post contains affiliate links to support this blog. This post is not sponsored. I am a Brand Ambassador for Omaiki in 2017.
Chances are if you aren’t a cloth diaper family, you probably haven’t heard of a wet bag. If you have, let me know how and where! I’m curious. Just your luck, I’m on a mission to get EVERYONE hooked on wet bags. Cloth diapering or not, you need a GroVia Zippered Wet bag.
And that’s why to celebrate 500 Fans on Facebook, I’m giving away a Heartspring GroVia Zippered Wet Bag! Thanks for following, thanks for engaging, and thanks for being awesome.
I acquired my first GroVia Zippered Wet Bag last year during the GroVia Scratch Off Tickets. Until then, I had used two DIY wet bags I made w
hen I was pregnant with Little Man. These bags had done me no wrong, and got the job done. My GroVia Zippered Wet bag is nicer than the DIY version. They are a better shape, better PUL, and much more functional.
5 Simple Reasons you need
a GroVia Zippered Wet Bag.
- Keeps the yuck where it belongs!
- Organises your stuff – whether that’s little pieces, keeping together outfits, or finding snacks.
- Easy-to-wash reusable design – no need to hoard plastic bags, save the planet with a GroVia zippered wet bag instead.
- Beautiful Solids & Prints – pretty things make life just a little sweeter.
- Nifty Zipper & Snap Handle – perfect for not loosing it!
My Favourite Things
to Store in my GroVia Zippered Wet Bag
- Cloth Diapers – the primary use of my wet bags is to store both clean and dirty diapers. I can organize up to 6 diapers in my bag!I spy – Easy Peasies Ready Use, bumGenius Elemental 3, Cubbly Fitted, Omaiki 3.0, GroVia O.N.E, Best Bottom!
- Swim Diapers & Swim Wear – Headed to the pool? Bring a wet bag to keep your wet stuff from getting everything wet (keep in mind its only water resistant not waterproof). We’ll be packing our Omaiki Swim Collection this summer.
- My EZPZ Happy Mat – I love bringing my EZPZ Happy Mat to restaurants. Its perfect for sharing our meal with Little Man, and now I can bring home the dirty dish with ease in my GroVia EZPZ Wet Bag. If you don’t have an EZPZ mat Canadians find them at Well.ca or Amazon.ca or LagoonBaby.
- Muddy Play Suits – If your toddler gets as muddy as mine does, you need something to keep the rest of your life from getting muddy. We love our Calikids Suit. Find it at Well.ca.
- Clothing – I keep a bag with a spare outfit for both kids in the van at all times. Its one less thing in my diaper bag, without being a dozen little items all over my van!Keeping my little one super cool in his Peekaboo Beans <3 Check out my stylist!
You can find the GroVia zippered wet bag at CozyBums Diapers in Prince George. There’s one last week to make a GroVia purchase for a Scratch Off Ticket (limited supplies)! Don’t forget to enter for a GroVia Once Upon A Time Hybrid (Canadians Only!).
What do you need a wet bag for?