Summertime is really here. I imagine like most things, life is going to get away on many bloggers as we escape to the cabin, or spend long days at the lakes.
Connecting with other bloggers and catching all of your amazing content to stumble – pin – comment – tweet – and share on Facebook is something I’m really passionate about, and I’m not sure how to keep up with everyone and find everyone.
Please share and pass this link onwards if you find someone writing about cloth diapering. If there’s interest in creating an active Facebook or Telegram group dedicated to cloth diapering or maybe natural parenting topics with that twist, that might be a consideration.
I’ve got a few other projects on the go and would love to connect with anyone who wants to try podcasting with me. This month, I’ll be launching the Cloth Diaper Podcast, with an open invitation to all brands, retailers, bloggers, ambassadors and everyday moms to just talk cloth diapers. We can talk about a topic your crazy passionate about, or why you cloth diaper, or what your dream for the world is. Send me an email at bailey [at] clothdiaperpodcast [dot] com and we can set up a Zoom meeting for a chat. I want to get to know you better. I’m also crazy introverted and have no idea why I decided this would be a good idea.
Best of May
My favourite post from May is from the Padded Tush Stats I haven’t seen such an amazing resource for cloth diaper parents in a long time. That’s a ton of time, dedication and love to put together such an extensive resource for cloth diaper parents! Check out her Illustrated Cloth Diaper Dictionary.
Because I’m travelling this week, I might not be able to get in and edit this to add a user favourite. Let me know if you had a fav in the comments. I think there were a ton of great posts submitted in May.
June Link Up Rules & Reminders
Please go back and check out any and all the posts from the May Cloth Diaper Link Up. Part of the awesomeness of a cloth diaper blogger hop like this is building a community by commenting, sharing and engaging with other cloth diaper bloggers. It helps us be better, grow, and check out whats going on in the web. Mom blogger hops are awesome for helping build community, strengthen your blog, and more. Please share this link with any other cloth diaper bloggers, mama bloggers, or people writing and sharing videos about cloth diapers. Share this link with anyone just interested in reading more about cloth diapers, this is for everyone.
Rules: Keep it Simple
Cloth Diaper Blogging is small, and this link up party is new. Let’s keep the rules simple.
- Share only cloth diaper related content (this can include potty training, elimination communication, reusable menstrual products, cloth diaper reviews, wash routine advice, general cloth diapering tips, and any relevant topics).
- Max 3 Pieces a Month from within the last 90 days. Let’s keep the content new and fresh.
- From the 5th to the End: The Link Party will go live here every month on the 5th. It will stay open until the end of the month.
- Sharing is Caring – The best parties are about conversation and connection, so don’t leave a link without checking another. Comment, Pin, Stumble, Tweet, Share, link back, or any other ideas on your favourite posts from the month.
- Follow & Like Me and I’ll return the favour. Leave me a comment to say you’ve done so and I’ll track it down.
- Optional: Sign up below to receive a reminder once a month to join in and connect with other cloth diaper bloggers.