Omaiki is a well known Canadian brand specializing in modern cloth diapers and other eco-friendly products. They recently redesigned their entire line of cloth diapers to make it more user friendly and affordable.Their newly added Cabrio diapers are seriously one the best diapers in the market right now. Cabrio diaper is a two part cloth diaper system which has a water proof cover and an absorbent insert. It is easy to use, versatile and 100% Canadian made diaper. You can read Mom’s Little Feat full review HERE! –> Or totally check out my own review too.
Calgary Cloth Diaper Depot carries Cabrio shells and offers free shipping all over Canada.
Features of Cabrio Hybrid diaper cover:
- 4 rise snaps that can be adjusted to fit babies from 8 – 40 pounds
- Double snap closure with cross over snaps to get a snug fit around the waist and legs.
- Microsuede lining all over the body of the cover with waterproof PUL outer.
- Avaiable in a variety of solid colors and prints.
Highlights of the Evo insert:
- Snake style insert that can be customized for various absorbency needs.
- Insert can be folded twice or thrice to make it fit under the Cabrio cover
- Insert with a stay dry and a natural bamboo fiber option.
- Inserts can be purchased separately or as a 3- pack from Calgary Cloth Diaper Depot
You can now enter to win a Cabrio cover of your choice (in stock only) along with an Evo insert. Calgary Cloth Diaper Depot has generously sponsored this amazing giveaway. Enter to win below. Good Luck! Open to US & Canada, 18+ only.