There are so many incredible cloth diaper boutiques and shops to choose from, but sometimes Amazon is the easiest answer. Shopping on Amazon can be tricky – how do I know who to trust and what brands are worth buying.
5 must-have cloth diapers available on Amazon (USA) that might be a worthy addition to your cloth diaper stash.
- Bambino Mio
I haven’t tried all of these brands, some of these are just recommendations from the general cloth diaper community that might point you in the right direction. I have linked reviews, if I have them. If you are looking to learn more about cloth diapering, visit the cloth diaper podcast to learn more.
Thirsties is a Made in the USA cloth diaper brand that goes above and beyond to create a quality product with exceptional service and learning opportunities. You can purchase a wide array of Thirsties products direct from Amazon including the natural fibre all in one and duo wrap. These are to exceptional cloth diaper products to start.
KangaCare products are another well-built cloth diaper that many families love. I wasn’t a huge fan of their pocket diaper, but many love it for it’s soft TPU and trim fit. You can also find the KangaCare Lil Joey’s and Training Pants on Amazon to round out your cloth diaper stash.
If you are looking for hemp inserts, GeffenBaby is the only answer. Okay, maybe not the only answer, but it is one of the highest quality, best-performing, hemp cloth diaper inserts on the market. Families around the world trust GeffenBaby hemp inserts to tackle their leaky overnight diapers, and help boost their existing cloth diapers.
Mama Koala cloth diapers are a made in China diaper, owned by who knows – it is a vague international brand much like Alva, but the reason I have included them on this list is because they have a fairly large following of cloth diaper fans. This brand has a reputation for creating a product that some families love. It tends to be a smaller fitting diaper, but has more consistency in quality than many of the other cloth diaper brands on amazon.
Bambino Mio is a UK based cloth diaper brand producing a wide array of cloth diapers for entry level parents. These are simple-to use products that can get you started cloth diapering. They have covers, all in one diapers, and training pants – and even a few more options.
Wondering about the other Amazon Cloth Diapers?
Here’s a few other brands and cloth diaper stores on Amazon that I would consider checking out and that might be a good fit your family – these are brands that I recommend through my reviews or I know that the cloth diaper community can recommend.
- AlvaBaby – relatively consistent reputation, but mixed reviews, budget friendly choice.
- SprayPal – cloth diaper sprayer, perfect for tackling poopy diapers.
- Osocozy Prefolds & Flats – this is a classic cotton cloth diaper absorbency, perfect for any diapering set up. To learn more about absorbency options: Cloth Diaper Podcast absorbency lit.
- Don’t forget to check out the super simple Osocozy Covers on Amazon.
- GroVia – you find GroVia ONE, shells, and other products on Amazon, including Mighty Bubbles!
- Best Bottoms – this is another USA brand that creates high quality all in two diaper with snaps and a variety of insert options.
- Imagine Baby – this is a great budget-friendly brand from the people who bring you Nicki’s Diapers. They create quality products with a great customer support team.
- Buttons Diapers – another US based cloth diaper brand manufacturing a snap in cloth diaper system featuring inserts, prefolds, and accessories.
- Charlie Banana
- Baby Kicks Hemp Inserts
What do you recommend or not on Amazon for cloth diapers?