In the search for the *perfect* cloth training pants for the potty learning toddler, we had to include Bambino Mio Potty Training Pants. Off the bat, I’m going say I love these because you can find them at non-cloth diaper retailers. Unlike other potty training pants which are primarily sold thru cloth diaper retailers, the Bambino Mio Potty Training Pant is available at Canadian retailers such as Amazon, BestBuy.ca, & SnuggleBugz.
Want to know more about cloth training pants? Check out the full list of reviews.
I received this product in exchange for my true and honest review on the product. All opinions are my own. Affiliate links are found in this blog post and do not impact your cost, but provide a small commission in return.
Bambino Mio Potty Training Pants
Based out of the UK, Bambino Mio is a cloth diaper brand manufacturing an array of products from cloth diapers, wet bags and potty training gear. The Bambino Mio Potty Training pants are just one piece of their potty training line up.
Bambino Mio Potty Training Pants closely resemble underwear. With a soft, stretchy band, a basic boy cut to shape, they provide additional absorbency in the wet zone to catch little accidents.
Both the interior and exterior made of a cotton-blend fabric. On the surface, an array of solids, and prints are available to meet your little tykes intrigue and curiosity. Inside is a cotton blend, with a boosted absorbency and waterproof layer in the middle core of the Bambino Mio Potty Training Pants.
What is to LOVE
- Absorbency: keeping in mind, Bambino Mio Potty Training Pants are not a replacement for diapers, I am very happy with their absorbency.
- In true testing fashion, we took them out on the town, and we had an accident. Bambino Mio Potty Training pants contained 80% of the accidents. THe back of his pants still go wet, but our car seat was saved.
- Easy Pull-on Fit: It’s essential for potty training pants to be easy to pull on and pull off for potty learning toddlers. Fostering independence is part of the potty training experience.
- Water Proof Barrier: always a win because I want that extra layer of protections against having to change pants.
- Wash & Dry: These wash up super easy and dry like a breeze making them a win for easy laundering experience.
That’s all you need to love in a potty training pant in my opinion: reliable absorbency, easy use, and keep the pants *kinda* dry technology. 😉
Room for Improvement
- Funny Fit: Bambino Mio Potty Training Pants have a strange fit. They seem to be a little big all around with a baggy front.
- I ordered the size for his weight class, a size 2-3 years. However, they seem to fit on the larger side of the scale. I wouldn’t order a small size, but it could use a trimmer all over all fit.
- The more they wash and dry, the more they seem to shrink up and fit a little nicer.
Bambino Mio Potty Training indeed hold up to real-life potty training toddlers. They help him feel wet but keep my couches and pants dry which is a big win for me. When looking for a potty training pant that works for you that’s about all you need. Bambino’s prints are super cute, and the ease of use is a huge win for me.
You can find Bambino Mio Potty Training Pants from Bambino Mio directly or your favourite retailer.