This post contains affiliate links.
Swim Diapers are for EVERYONE and whether or not you cloth diaper, you need one! It’s the most fashionable and functional swim wear your toddler can have. Mama Banana’s Adventures is giving YOU the chance to win your very own One-Size Swim Diaper from Bummi’s (The Swimmi). I’m jumping on board BECAUSE The Swimmi is the very first swim diaper I bought. It was instant love. I have not personally reviewed this product, but merely given it my own raves across the internet. The Swimmi is a must haver regular in our swim wear line up.
Basics of Bummi’s Swim Wear Options
The main function of any swim diaper is to catch solids: disposable and reusable swim diapers alike. While both allow liquid to flow through, disposable swim diapers don’t have the prints, reusability and adorableness that the Bummis Swimmi collection does. These diapers are widely accepted in public pools, great for the beach and even for running through the sprinkler in the yard. You can see Mama Banana’s Adventures Bummis one-size swimmi review and also the Bummis Splash sized swimmi with matching top and sun hat.
Bummis OS Swimmi Swim Diaper Features Include:
- Adjustable rise and waist snaps.
- Available in 13 Prints and Solids.
- Allows liquid to flow through and contains solids.
- Fits most babies 12-35 lbs.
- Widely accepted in public pools & swim classes.
- Can be worn alone or under a bathing suit.
- Snag-free to protect bathing suits.
- Made in Canada from fabrics sour.ced in North America
- Available at your favourite retailers.
>Enter to win one below! Open to legal residents 18+ USA & Canada, void where prohibited ends 6/18.