Looking for a really good cloth diaper group on Facebook can be tough, especially since many of them are infiltrated with Fluff Love University propaganda. As you know, I’m kind of pro-community knowledge.
If you’re looking for a group that can offer peer-to-peer based support then tough cookies, not a lot of those groups exist. You might find one locally, and you don’t have a local group, start one yourself and encourage people to problem solve in house instead of referring them elsewhere. Instead of saying “go to this group,” say this works for me because… Or, I’ve heard this… Use references, link blogs, retailers and talk about it. You are wise, you know things, and you can help others with recommendations.
Let’s Find a Cloth Diaper Group on Facebook.
I’m sharing official brand-specific groups. I’m sharing blogger groups. I’m sharing open general mama groups. Do you have a favourite group? Leave me a comment.
Blogger & Mama Run Groups.
I’ve only selected active groups based on their stats. You can see a big list of cloth diaper facebook groups here, but not all groups are active and how will you find community. I’m also purposefully not including Fluff Love groups because I believe in shared cloth diaper knowledge. Many of these groups hold their own wash routine advice, please check the description to see if its the right fit for you.
- All About Cloth Diapers – Hosted by Jenn, at All About Cloth Diapers. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Cloth Diaper Addicts – Hosted by the Cloth Diaper Podcast HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Flat Cloth Diaper Love – Recommended.
- Cloth Diaper Market Values
- Cloth Diaper Sales, Deals and Discounts – It would be nice if she clearly marked her use of affiliate links, but busy group.
- Cloth Diaper Tech Support – CD Love & Advice
- Cloth Diaper Chat
- Cloth Diapering Mama’s – This group is definitely FLU influenced and has a cheapie retailer admin, but it’s pretty active and has potential.
- The Cloth Diaper Experiment – Hosted by Spray Pal
- Cloth Diaper Asylum
- Fluffbut Support Uncensored.
- Fabolous Fluff Moms
Cloth Diaper Brand Groups on Facebook
The thing about brand groups is these are limited to conversation and chatter about specific brands, and sometimes even censored to only the positive chatter. But these are great spaces to build community, make friends and stay in the loop.
- AMP & Me by AMP
- Peace.Love.Applecheeks by Applecheeks
- The Official Best Bottom Diapers Fan Chat Page by Best Bottom
- Berry Fluff by Blueberry Cloth Diapers
- Cotton Babies: The Mob by Cotton Babies (bumGenius, Flip, Elemental Joy and the family)
- Buttons Diapers Official by Buttons Diapers
- GroVia Families by GroVia
- Lalabye Baby (Official) Chat by Lalabye Baby
- Lighthouse Kids Co Official Chat Group by Lighthouse Kids Company
- Omaiki Cloth Diaper Group by Omaiki
- Sloomb Friends by Sloomb
- The Smarty Pants – Fans of Smart Bottoms by Smart Bottoms
- Sweet Pea Diapers Fan Group by Sweet Pea Diapers
- Thirsties Groupies Official Fan Chat by Thirsties
- Yooki Wool Cloth Diapering Chat by Yooki Wool
Most retailers have a group to engage with their customers. Go check out their Facebook Page and see if it’s linked. There’s a ton, I’ll get back to this portion of the page later.