There is so much information on the web about cloth diapering that sometimes old stories and misinformation are repeated. This leads to repetition of many common cloth diaper mistakes. I know you, you don’t want to make these mistakes and struggle with cloth diapering more than you have to.
Why trust me? I’ve been a cloth diaper blogger for over five years. As a long time member of this community, I chat with cloth diaper parents daily about their cloth diaper journey. These mistakes are not just my story, but rather lessons learnt from sharing stories on my Cloth Diaper Podcast and supporting parents daily in my emails and messages.
If you want more support on cloth diapering, I wrote a complete handbook. This is the beginners guide to cloth diapering. It offers simple instructions and FAQ to help guide you to choosing a cloth diaper journey that works for your family. It’s loved by cloth diaper brands and parents around the world, and is available as an ebook and paperback.
Common Cloth Diaper Mistakes?
The six most common Cloth Diaper Mistakes:
- Getting caught in the worry of having the perfect cloth diaper routine.
- Trying to find the best cloth diaper.
- Giving up when something goes wrong the first time
- Thinking that you can never use disposable diapers
- Joining cloth diaper groups and communities that are damaging to your mental health because they don’t support you, encourage shopping, or are toxic.
- Judging other families for the cloth diapers in their stash
What to read more about these six common cloth diapering mistakes?
Get the free mini book by signing up for the Cloth Diaper Podcast newsletter. This is a great way to learn more about my experience cloth diapering and hear from cloth diaper parents around the world about their cloth diaper mistakes and success.
What was your biggest cloth diaper mistake?