Over the course of the past year, I have reviewed all of the cloth training pants I could. While this is an extensive collection of reviews, there is a good chance there are still more options available.
One of the biggest factors in considering a cotton training pants is that price is associated with absorbency. We see this with most cloth diaper products, the more absorbency the more the cost. Most reusable pull ups are designed for accidents. That means they may not hold a full pee, like their cloth diaper counterparts. The cheapest training pants often have 1-2 layers of cotton.
Consider Elimination Communication? Cloth Diaper Podcast Show 29 with Sarah.
If there is a training pant you would like me to review, drop a comment with a suggestion and I’ll take a look to check it out. If a product doesn’t have a link, I just haven’t done the review but I own the product. Some of these reviews were sponsored, and others were not.
Cloth Training Pant Advice
And other potty training advice and posts I’ve written since then on the topic. Because finding the right cloth training pant can be challenging.
- Cloth Training Pants Worth Buying (these are my favourite)
- 5 Reasons to Consider Cloth Training Pants
- Potty Training Strategy for Kid #2
- How I Potty Trained in One Year
- 3 Reasons for Potty Training Accidents
- Reusable Options for Bedwetting Kids
Cloth Training Pant Reviews
Some of these posts are sponsored in that the review was written for free product, while other posts are not. See each posts disclosure statement for more information
- Apple Cheeks Version 2 Learning Pants
- Apple Cheeks Bamboo Learning Pants (2017) Review
- Bambino Mio Training Pants Review
- Bebeboo Grow Training Pants
- Bella Luna Pull Up Trainers Pants Review
- Best Bottom Training Pants Review
- Blueberry Trainer Review
- Bummis Potty Pant Review
- Charlie Banana Training Pants Review
- EcoPosh OBV Training Pants Review
- GroVia My Choice Trainer Review
- Kanga Care Lil’ Learnerz Review
- Flip Potty Training Kit Review
- Mother-ease Big Kid Training Pant Review
- Mother-ease Bedwetting Pant Review
- Nicki’s Diaper Training Pant Review
- Omaiki Daytime Trainers Review
- Omaiki Hero Night Trainers Review
- Sloomb Trainers Review
- Smart Bottoms Lil’ Trainers Review
- Super Undies Pull-On Undies
- Super Undies Nighttime Undies Review
- Thirsties Potty Training Pant Review
Looking for something else?
Looking for bigger cloth diapers? Check out Snap-Ez Cloth Diapers which specialists in full size diapers and their smallest size was too big for my preschooler.
If there is a cloth training pant not covered by this blog drop me a comment.
Are you a brand or retailer looking for cloth training pant reviews. Connect with me a firstname.lastname@example.org on how to sponsor a review post. My second child is currently beginning the potty training process.