I received these diapers for free to complete a separate project not connected to this blog. These thoughts are my own.
Luludew is a diaper service serving the Los Angeles area, and owned by the most wonderful woman – Sandy. How can I describe Sandy? Sandy has the most beautiful abundance mindset that just inspires and empowers you to achieve all the things. She is a human I can’t wait to meet.
With it’s roots as a diaper service, Luludew also sells its diapers to people around the world who want to wash their own diapers. Now, if you live in the Los Angeles area that Luludew serves, you can sign up for the diaper service and get a stash of Luludew diapers they clean for you.
About the Luludew All In One Diaper
This snap-in diaper is available in one-size and newborn sizing, and features built in absorbency paired with the Luludew snap-in inserts (you can purchase more if needed). Here’s a few great features about the Luludew All In One Diaper:
- Available in one size (8lbs – 33lbs) and newborn sizing (birth to 13lbs)
- 3×4 rise settings on the one-size
- Double gusset all in one diaper
- Same shape and design as the Convertible Cover
- The insides of the diaper is lined with a 2 layers of bamboo terry and one layer microfiber absorbent core.
- Snap-in insert provides additional absorbency and customization.
- Insert can be snapped down to adjust length, or absorbency where needed.
- Encased leg elastic3x4 rise settings on the one-size
- Turned down seam binding for extra leak protection
Review of the Luludew All In One Diaper
Is this the perfect all in one diaper… eh, no. But it is a well-constructed all in one diaper and they use them in their diaper service. This tells me that this is a durable diaper that has performed well for both long-term washing and long term use. This all in one diaper is also available in a newborn size. Cloth diapering a newborn with all in one diapers is such an easy way to go.
The Luludew All In One Diaper is the same shape and design as the Convertible Cover. If you love the fit of the cover, but just want something that is easier to assemble this might be the right choice for you. It has a built in absorbency and uses the same snap in inserts.
I wish it had a belly panel, personal preference.
I get mixed feelings about the snap-in inserts because it gives me all in two vibes instead of all in one, but I also know that snap-in inserts are easier to wash and dry than some built in absorbent diapers. It’s also fantastic because you can purchase other Luludew inserts to boost absorbency or replace if needed.
When it comes to all in one diapers with a double gusset design, you don’t have much choice. Check out these other double gusset all in one cloth diapers. The gusset is lined in absorbent material. I’m not sure how we feel about that, but it does the potential to be a soft and cozy experience that really goes all out to capture all the pee it can.
- Review of the Bambino Miosolo Supreme Cloth Diaper
- Cloth Diaper Review: MME & Co All In One Diaper
- Wink All In One Diaper Review
My Cloth Diaper Recommendation
Overall, the Luludew All In One is a great introductory all in one that would be perfect for a wide variety of caregivers and families. This diaper is an absorbent and adaptable system giving you the versatility you want in an all in one.
If you’re ready to add an all in one diaper to your stash, this is a fantastic place to start. But, hey I know you want to know how it fits and functions from a parent who has tried it. Here’s a few other reviews:
- Jays Nest, Luludew Newborn AIO Review
- LainasLife, Luludew One Size All In One Cloth Diaper Review
- What a Spectacular Life, Luludew Review