February plays tricks on us by being a short month. With a mere 28 days, time flies too quickly and now it’s time for the March Cloth Diaper Link Up featuring any cloth diaper related content from the past 90 days that you just want to showcase.
But first, let’s check out February’s Cloth Diaper Blogger Link Up!
Have you tried the new Imagine Baby Stretchy Bamboo Flats? Zephyr Hills post has me itching to buy them. There’s something amazing about stretchy flats, perhaps it’s just the right fit every time?
And I can’t wait to take ten minutes to film my favourite cloth diapers like Kim from 5 Minute Cloth. There are so many great favourites in my stash and hers.
Cloth Diaper Link Up Rules
Every good link up party as rules, but I like to keep ours simple.
- Share only cloth diaper related content (this can include potty training, elimination communication, reusable menstrual products, cloth diaper reviews, wash routine advice, general cloth diapering tips, and any relevant topics).
- Max 3 Pieces a Month from within the last 90 days. Lets keep the content new and fresh.
- From the 5th to the End: The Link Party will go live here every month on the 5th. It will stay open until the end of the month.
- Sharing is Caring – The best parties are about conversation and connection, so don’t leave a link without checking another. Comment, Pin, Stumble, Tweet, Share, link back, or any other ideas on your favourite posts from the month.
- Follow & Like Me and I’ll return the favour. Leave me a comment to say you’ve done so and I’ll track it down.
- Optional: Sign up below to receive a reminder once a month to join in and connect with other cloth diaper bloggers